Welcome to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory : Legacy - a project that aims to create a fully compatible client and server for the popular online FPS game Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory - the best multiplayer game ever.
We consider ourselves as a community of developers and users keeping Wolfenstein Enemy Territory alive and up to date. Many thanks to Splash Damage for their release of the source code, Unvanquished & raedwulf-et (especially Ralph Eastwood) for our code base and ioQuake3 for their patches (especially /dev/humancontroller). Kudos!
This is an open-source project so anyone can use the code under the terms of GPLv3. We do appreciate any contribution to the project such as patches, suggestions or comments.
- bug and security fixes of the GPL code release
- New useful cvars and functions (must read!)
- Translation support of clients
- Client is based on SDL a cross-platform multimedia library
- Linux client sound without any hacks
- Compatibility with almost every 2.60b mod (exception: ET:L server works with ETPro, ET:L client doesn’t)
- Deprecated code removed and ancient dependencies replaced (codebase is lighter by 33%!)
- OGG Vorbis client support (not used for now)
- Some speed optimizations
- Coloured output in the system console (*nix based systems only)
- 128 MB com_hunkmegs default value
- Lua scripting
- UI serverbrowser filters non ET:Legacy compatible servers (ETPro & PB)
- Menu additionals
- Omni-Bot support
- Zinx etpro antiwarp
- Basic ingame translations for czech, danish, dutch, german and polish
- Gametype 6 - map voting
- Vanilla mod bug fixes (callvote exploit fix, remap shader fix, all the fixes from Project: Bugfix ...)
Ready to go listen servers with omni-bot support. Install it. Run it!
Enter in Enemy Territory Console:
/connect etlegacy.comOR start Enemy Territory using:
./etl +connect etlegacy.com
Level editor based on GtkRadiant.
Clone the source code repository with git:
git clone https://github.com/etlegacy/GtkRadiant.git
Tool for helping to transfer models from 3rd party modeling software into the game and if needed create & modify tags and create the required files for the game.
Official No Quarter wiki & forums
Project to manage new ETL: Assets
Make ET great again ....