blitz trucks

Added by oVe almost 5 years ago

Hi folks, I’m glad to announce that I’m helping you to enchant maps, the thing I’m doing ATM is to enchant Bremen with more detailed graphics and higher resolution and so on.
But related to the car in Bremen do I plan something special
To make realistic glass and interior in the model so you can look inside it and see the gear lever, the hand choke and the wheel and so on, accelerator and handbrake.

So then I have 3 questions here:

1: is this not good for fps and can we consider to do this?
2: who can do this?
3: can we also make tags for the seats so different props can get attached to the Opel in different maps? Like a helmet and a fireaxe on the right seat in Bremen and a box with tobacco on the seat in the truck of goldrush?
As this might bring more atmosphere to the map
(some boots on the floor in the truck of radar for example )

Replies (6)

RE: blitz trucks - Added by Radegast almost 5 years ago

You should come to our IRC channel #etlegacy on Freenode and talk to keMoN. He is in charge of asset recreation for ET:L and he’s made an amazing progress already.

RE: blitz trucks - Added by oVe over 4 years ago

The blitz truck with interior is now, (since 2 months ago) made by thunder from thewolfteam, the texture is however really bad and someone need to retexture it...

someone up for that?

RE: blitz trucks - Added by Dragonji over 4 years ago

Any screenshots?

RE: blitz trucks - Added by thunder over 4 years ago

oVe wrote:

The blitz truck with interior is now, (since 2 months ago) made by thunder from thewolfteam, the texture is however really bad and someone need to retexture it...

someone up for that?

thanx... LOL

RE: blitz trucks - Added by Purple over 4 years ago

thunder wrote:

oVe wrote:

someone up for that?

thanx... LOL

rekt xD

RE: blitz trucks - Added by oVe over 4 years ago

@thunder
sorry, but you can see some pixels..

@Dragonji
I can try to upload some pix tomorrow if I got time.

(1-6/6)