Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated!

Added by IR4T4 almost 4 years ago

Now count the days ...
We are nearly close to do the next release but before we would like to have some games on our test server with latest ETL code and have some fun.
If you are an easy target, you know how to do a clean ETL install and you are bored on sunday evenings just answer to this post. We will contact you.

Our translation team is also looking for helping hands: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/etlegacy/

Let’s brew up best ETL ever!

Cheers

IR4

PS: Time of game is 19h00-21h00 CEST (17h00-19h00 UTC)

*****************************************************************************************************
EDIT:
Server will be protected by password - only test clients (with our test build) should connect.
To get the download URL of our test build and server password connect to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#etlegacy
and ask for access. Please ensure you start the game with an empty fs_homepath!

Replies (16)

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by Dragonji almost 4 years ago

I’d love to test but don’t have PC for the time being

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by Spyhawk over 3 years ago

ponce wrote:

sunday evening in Europe?

yep

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by ponce over 3 years ago

so count this old (green gas) fart in!

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by chriswww over 3 years ago

That would make it Sunday morning Australia time in Melbourne. Count me in.

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by Spyhawk over 3 years ago

chriswww wrote:

That would make it Sunday morning Australia time in Melbourne. Count me in.

That’d be more like Monday morning... but we might try to have another game on Sunday morning/early afternoon so Australian can join.

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by Danfun64 over 3 years ago

Did I miss it? I would have wanted to participate.

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by keMoN over 3 years ago

I hope I’m in, but can’t say for sure since on sunday I will drive home for summer holidays.
But just to clarify, we are talking about the upcoming sunday (2nd of August), right?

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by jemstar over 3 years ago

Is it for this Sunday? I am Australian, but have Monday off so could make it !!

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by IR4T4 over 3 years ago

Server will be protected by password - only test clients (with our test build) should connect.
To get the download URL of our test build and server password connect to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#etlegacy
and ask for access. Please ensure you start the game with an empty fs_homepath!

RE: Preparing the 2.73 release - players wanted - help appreciated! - Added by IR4T4 over 3 years ago

Many thanks to all helping hands which were involved in our testing sessions!

(1-16/16)