Most of the abbreviations are clear:
Name –> Name
C –> Class
R –> Rank
SR –> ???
Ping –>

thx

Replies (5)

RE: What means the Abbreviation SR after a Map is finished - Added by Spyhawk 10 days ago

Skill Rating.
You read more about it here.

RE: What means the Abbreviation SR after a Map is finished - Added by Spyhawk 10 days ago

Usually, maps are asymetric in nature and tend to be easier to win for one team. The map bias indicates the strength of this advantage for each team as a difference of percentage of win (so one team has a positive number, the other a negative percentage). This is computed dynamically and is taken into account to compute SR of each player.

RE: What means the Abbreviation SR after a Map is finished - Added by muessli 10 days ago

Wow!
thx
Can i read more about "Map Bias"

You’ll need to wait a bit, I’m afraid. I intend to write a FAQ dedicated to the Skill Rating system, but so far I’ve only collected some questions. I still need to write the answers themselves. However, feel free to ask any question related to the SR system - if they aren’t already in that FAQ, I’ll add them to the list.

(1-5/5)