Inspect GTKRadiant to work with ETL
would be great when it comes to having 2 installations on the machine, one for gaming and one for mapping.
I mean on installation so the path is set and will NOT turn to documents/etlegacy as default ...
You have to start ETL.exe by CLI. There are 2 installs on your hd, in folder A and B:
Open the cli:
ETL.exe +set fs_basepath B +set fs_homepath B_homepath
ETL.exe +set fs_basepath A +set fs_homepath A_homepath
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to thunder
- Target version changed from ALL to 2.76
Doesnt work , because when radiant starts you mapping etl it will choose etlegacy folder in documents...
Maybe store in a file?
yes it is using a renamed ETL to ET, works fine...
but the thing is that it sets the original hompath, and its a bit annoying...
And I cant set up gtk radiant for compiling my own..
Tried a million times..
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Subject changed from choosable FS_HOMEPATH to Inspect GTKRadiant to work with ETL
- Status changed from Feedback to New
- Target version changed from 2.76 to 2.78
- Target version changed from 2.78 to 2.77
- Target version changed from 2.77 to 2.78
its possible to rename etl.exe to et.exe and it will work
Also available in: Atom