renderer2: buildcubemaps command doesn't work
comand buildcubemaps, doesnt work
- Subject changed from buildcubemaps to buildcubemaps command doesn't work
- Category changed from General to Client
- Target version changed from ALL to renderer2
Trying to select uncompileable shader permutation: 160 of shader "vertexLighting_DBS_entity"
See "/home/olaf/.etlegacy/legacy/crashlog.txt" for details.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Related to Bug #552: renderer2: missing foliage support added
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Command itself should be fixed.
For some reasons there are many "GL_Bind: NULL image" prints on console while command execution which doesn’t occure when R_BuildCubeMap is called in tr_bsp/RE_LoadWorldMap on map load.
- % Done changed from 40 to 50
Cubemaps are now created at start when r_reflectionmapping 1 is set (0 by default).
Note: reflection mapping requires r_normalmapping 1.
- Subject changed from buildcubemaps command doesn't work to renderer2: buildcubemaps command doesn't work
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from Confirmed to Fixed
Also available in: Atom