Door open the wrong direction half the time (Linux 32 bit)
Noticed that doors open to the wrong direction, if i try to open them crouched. eg: Radar the door at the gate opens towards the player if i come from the axis bracks side.
- Category set to Mod generic
- Target version set to 2.77
- Status changed from New to Can't reproduce
Cannot reproduce. Are you sure somebody else (bot?) didn’t open the door from the other side?
Axis team door near big gate on radar seems to have issues. The direction of opening is alternating.
How to reproduce:
Spawn as axis and open the door from gate side only.
- Status changed from Can't reproduce to In Progress
Which "gate" are we talking about? The gate the allies have to dynamite, near the truck that collects the radar parts? I still can’t reproduce.
It is viewangle related. i add a demo to show it.
It looks like the issue is platform specific. It doesn’t happen on windows (localhost) but it looks like it does when qagame is hosted on a Linux machine .
The issue seems to appear on Linux 32 bit only. This is likely related to a math library issue (ie, check MAX_PATCH_PLANE related code).
- Related to Bug #1095: Slicks are bugged on 32bit build added
- Subject changed from Crouch makes the door open to the wrong direction to Crouch makes the door open to the wrong direction (Linux 32 bit)
- Subject changed from Crouch makes the door open to the wrong direction (Linux 32 bit) to Door open the wrong direction half the time (Linux 32 bit)
- Status changed from In Progress to Confirmed
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from 2.77 to 2.78
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Also available in: Atom