Implement cg_announcer and b_shovesounds CVARs
Add option to disable/enable "Fight!", "Allies/Axis wins!" announcer sounds and shove sounds.
Respective cvars from etpro: cg_announcer and b_shovesounds.
- Category set to Mod CGAME
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 2.77
Idea: use a generic client cvar to disable all optional and cartoonish sounds effects (shove, goat sounds, etc.).
Shove sound is actually important gameplay wise, as it indicates when something/someone that might be outside of the player FOV pushes him.
This should stay as default sound imho, but we might however use a better fitting sound here.
- Status changed from New to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom