Exact steps to reproduce:
1. Host a game with a single map objective, adlernest* map.
2. Join Allies.
2. Join Spectators.
Server disconnects with the message "Unkown event: 67".
- This is not a specific map issue, I used adlernest as an example but I believe it is not related to the map or game type.
Are you using same version binaries for cgame and qagame? You can view this in the console.
- Category changed from Server to Mod generic
- Status changed from New to Invalid
- Target version set to 2.77
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- OS deleted (
- Arch deleted (
No response, closing.
Hi, apologies for not responding, missed the email with the initial question.
I do not know what qgame and cgame are, but here is the complete log attached.
Yes, this is a classic error. Cgame and game version mismatch. To fix it, remove the downloaded legacy etl_bin and pak3 .pk3 from your homepath/legacy folder.
See also the relevant #1225.
Also available in: Atom