Rename Legacy mod to League
It’s been a while ET:Legacy (engine) and Legacy (the mod) have been mixed up and confusing everyone, despite being two different things.
"Legacy" also has a double meaning, one being positive (cultural legacy) while the other is not (obsolete).
To clarify, rename the Legacy mod to "League".
- Clarify what the mod part is, and what the engine part is.
- Give a clear signal to the etpro community that the mod is a viable alternative
- Bypass the pakisolation transition issue from 2.76 to 2.77 (#1161) by "forcing" to download in a new mod directory
- Default subdirectory has to be changed
- Server browser has to be adapted
- References to "Legacy" in the mod code need to be adjusted
- Requires to adjust the string in the logo (engine logo and mod logo?) for UI (Legacy) and splashscreen (ET:Legacy). The "L" itself is fine to have in both
- Remove remaining LEGACY mod defines from the engine
- Combine both assets and binary paks into single one.
Do this last before release, only once all competitive features are included.