Dedicated server consumes 100% CPU
This issue first appeared in commit fb0972b704cc48634bf022929c8bc9af6aa1c79a when
FEATURE_IPV6 was set to YES by default.
server: fixed dedicated server consumes 100% CPU (!sv_running) refs
#246 ioq3 merge/fix by MAN-AT-ARMS
#7 Updated by Radegast about 6 years ago
- File 100_percent_cpu.png added
- Subject changed from Dedicated server consumes 100% CPU when IPv6 networking is enabled to Dedicated server consumes 100% CPU
- Assignee set to Radegast
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- Target version changed from 2.78 to 2.71rc2
Somehow, cpu usage is approaching 100% even when the
FEATURE_IPV6 is disabled.
#9 Updated by IR4T4 about 6 years ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
!sv_running 100% CPU usage is fixed with https://github.com/etlegacy/etlegacy/commit/782c862b0166ab81205d2c1f4cc88cfb7654465f - I did not test IP6 build.
#10 Updated by IR4T4 about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Radegast to IR4T4
- % Done changed from 20 to 90
https://github.com/etlegacy/etlegacy/commit/2e3d963b5c1033149de7bdc5f801564fae2d2b0e fixes the IP6 issue for me