Lua sound functions don't work yet
et.G_Sound, et.G_SoundIndex, et.G_globalSound
Need theese lua functions to get killing and reviving sprees (rspee.lua & kspree.lua) with sound announce working.
WARNING: CG_SoundPlaySoundScript cannot find sound script 'sound/spree/killingspree.wav’
Those function are available in the code - Looking at the error message, I’d bet that is the *.wav sound that is missing instead.
- Subject changed from sound lua functions not working yet? to Lua sound functions don't work yet
- Category set to Mod CGAME
- Assignee set to Harlekin
- Target version set to 2.71rc2
Harle, are you sure the sound isn’t played? The above warning is the same as in #186 and the playsound command uses the same sound code. It’s just a warning.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Fixed
- Assignee changed from Harlekin to IR4T4
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
... it was just a warning see #186.
Also available in: Atom