Missing little feature, mostly useful for competition: cointoss (virtual coin flipping).
Also add a button in the Referee menu.
Could you describe this feature a bit more? What is it for?
It’s really a simple referee command, that returns "Heads" or "Tails" to everybody.
It’s useful to make small decision such as "Which team starts on the Axis side on the first SW round?".
Now that I think about it, wouldn’t it be better implemented in Lua in the core admin package (noq and/or ladm)?
- Project changed from ET: Legacy Development to Lua scripts for the Legacy mod
- Category changed from Mod CGAME to Lua scripts
- Assignee set to Radegast
- Target version changed from 2.71rc4 to ALL
I see. Definitely belongs to lua.
- Status changed from New to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom