Shooting dead body makes sparks
Ok there are two things to mention here. When you shoot a dead body it makes sparks. When you shoot sand normally it doesn’t make any sparks when you hit it with bullets. So when you keep shooting on the sand where the dead body was for a while, it still makes sparks. But after a while it doesn’t make anymore sparks.
For now I haven’t been able to reproduce this. But I will keep my ete on this still for a while. I will put it fixed myself after a while.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I can imagine this issue was caused by the decal changes we did. Let’s close this now.
- Target version changed from 2.78 to 2.71
- Status changed from Fixed to New
- Target version changed from 2.71 to 2.78
- % Done changed from 100 to 80
Reopened. The bug still exists, according to Saukko.
The bug is still alive. See the demo I attached.
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Also available in: Atom