Compilation of OpenGL ES renderer is broken and it needs to be ported either to SDL 2 or native functions.
- File opengles_oasis.png added
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 2.71 to 2.78
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
OpenGL ES renderer now compiles and links again, however it, uhm, won’t render properly ingame. See attached screenshot.
- Related to Task #336: Create 2.72 distribution packages for Openpandora added
- Related to Feature #885: Create ET:L on/for Raspberry Pi added
- Target version changed from 2.78 to ALL
- Related to deleted (Feature #885: Create ET:L on/for Raspberry Pi)
Also available in: Atom