Fix stopwatch doesn't start after map end
Revert "misc: added gametype to default configs, refs #854"
This reverts commit 4e4bc4c75199ac6cb44a2f00b72545b5bd393531.
#4 Updated by Spyhawk over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Fixed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
- legacy1 - legacy6 config should change the gametype automatically. A hard map reload should be implemented instead of the buggy map reload (2nd round not starting),
- the cvar should be locked when the config is loaded,
- the config should be "unloaded" when any of the cvars in modified by the referee (unlocked + removal of the config string on screen + message "Config WAS UNLOADED DUE TO EXTERNAL MANIPULATION", see G_ConfigCheckLocked).
Issue is still present in 2.76.
bystr: workaround: load for example 3on3 config then load competitive config and then reload map. I figured it out by trials and errors. That way we had kind-of 3o3 config (kind of coz 3o3 config loading stops in the middle so only half of things load). But I was doing it as a super provisional measure.
That way the stopwatch works and we have kind of 3o3/whatever config
Coz the competitive legacy config doesn’t change many things
Edit: The issue only appears with competition config. It’s free from any bug with the public config. This seems related to the empty 'set nextmap ""' in competition configs.
- % Done changed from 50 to 80