Fix stopwatch doesn't start after map end
Revert "misc: added gametype to default configs, refs #854"
This reverts commit 4e4bc4c75199ac6cb44a2f00b72545b5bd393531.
game: fix stopwatch restart after round end
Stopwatch was not restarted after the round end. refs #854
This reverts commit bbb68d3af07f3025b10e9f593095f8b51d5c2473.
While preventing a potential rare crash in theory, this commit
introduces way too many side effects and issues to be worth keeping.
It also been pointed out this security fixe is fragile, and has
subsequently also been reverted in ioq3. See:
#4 Updated by Spyhawk about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Fixed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
- legacy1 - legacy6 config should change the gametype automatically. A hard map reload should be implemented instead of the buggy map reload (2nd round not starting),
- the cvar should be locked when the config is loaded,
- the config should be "unloaded" when any of the cvars in modified by the referee (unlocked + removal of the config string on screen + message "Config WAS UNLOADED DUE TO EXTERNAL MANIPULATION", see G_ConfigCheckLocked).
Issue is still present in 2.76.
bystr: workaround: load for example 3on3 config then load competitive config and then reload map. I figured it out by trials and errors. That way we had kind-of 3o3 config (kind of coz 3o3 config loading stops in the middle so only half of things load). But I was doing it as a super provisional measure.
That way the stopwatch works and we have kind of 3o3/whatever config
Coz the competitive legacy config doesn’t change many things
Edit: The issue only appears with competition config. It’s free from any bug with the public config. This seems related to the empty 'set nextmap ""' in competition configs.
- % Done changed from 50 to 80