Fix team class HP bonus at first spawn
Health of players depends on a variety of factors, taken at the time of spawn:
- +10 HP for every medic in the team (capped to 25)
- +15 HP for battle sense >= 3
- +12% for medic, which is reached with their autoregeneration
The HP is correctly set at every respawn apart from the initial spawn (after warmup) where the HP depends on the slot order.
This is particularly visible if you don’t play medic on a local game. See attached screenshot.
After respawn, HP will be correctly set for all classes (120 for all classes, plus 12% extra bonus for medics = 134).
game: fix team class HP bonus at first spawn, refs #875 #738
Add dynamics max HP computation depending of medics count and decrease slowly HP in case health is too high
Revert "game: fix team class HP bonus at first spawn, refs #875 #738"
This reverts commit 37a396f183bd9ba2ec510dda634b7a003131bfe7.
- Max HP with all bonuses is wrong for medics (170hp instead of 156hp)
- Autoregen for medics doesn’t kick at spawn, only when wounded
- Some rounding errors in health values
mod: fix revert "game: fix team class HP bonus at first spawn, refs #875 #738"
This reverts commit 0642ec2ba310714e60e79954b773d12dddfa350d
- Subject changed from Fix team class bonus count at first spawn after warmup to Fix team class HP bonus at first spawn
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Bug #738: Healthbar bug added
- Assignee set to Aranud
- Target version changed from 2.78 to 2.77
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Fixed
- Status changed from Fixed to New
- % Done changed from 100 to 10
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 10 to 90
Looks like the battle sense lvl 3 bonus isn’t applied at spawn, but you can pick up medpack to increase it (not sure how etmain behave here).
- Status changed from Feedback to Fixed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
This is actually the expected behaviour. Closing as fixed.
Also available in: Atom