- Registered on: 01.03.2012
- Last connection: 20.02.2015
Reported issues: 89
- 00:13 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: Maximum Complaints vs Maximum Complainee, help!
- There isn't much more to say than what user:Spyhawk said. We won't be able to add Korean Hangul support until we have...
- 23:35 ET: Legacy Development Bugs, features, tweaks: RE: SV_GetTag crash
- user:palota, user:IR4T4 fixed the aforementioned issue. It seems even the upstream omni-bot is now compatible with ET...
- 14:14 ET: Legacy Development Bugs, features, tweaks: RE: Performance drops in 2.72
- Unfortunately, you are not alone. Several people reported performance drop after upgrading to 2.72 in our IRC channel...
- 14:12 ET: Legacy Development Feature #777: Loading 64-bit Omni-bot
- In the last commit I tried to combine diff from upstream Omni-bot repository with our changes. It was quite a large d...
- 14:10 ET: Legacy Development Feature #777 (Fixed): Loading 64-bit Omni-bot
- Applied in changeset commit:4f87825793be5ac085613814133c3d1c00d62384.
- 13:54 ET: Legacy Development Revision 4f878257: server: load 64bit omni-bot library on a 64bit host, fixes #777
- 13:44 ET: Legacy Development Revision 0f8daacc: server: removed CL_GetTag call form SV_GetTag to fix crash in 64bit Omni-bot, ...
- 13:44 ET: Legacy Development Revision 32174500: ui: fixed coverity warning
- 11:50 ET: Legacy Development Bug #766 (Fixed): WindowsInstaller (etlegacy-v2.72.2-x86.exe)
- I am not quite sure what user:muessli meant, but if this was about wrong md5sums of the new release files then it was...
- 01:08 ET: Legacy Development Bugs, features, tweaks: RE: SV_GetTag crash
- I have no idea if the comments surrounding CL_GetTag are still relevant or not, but it looks to me that it can be saf...
Also available in: Atom