- Registered on: 10.02.2013
- Last connection: 14.02.2019
Reported issues: 49
- 20:11 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1206: Crouch makes the door open to the wrong direction
- It is viewangle related. i add a demo to show it.
- 22:08 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1206 (In Progress): Crouch makes the door open to the wrong direction
- Noticed that doors open to the wrong direction, if i try to open them crouched. eg: Radar the door at the gate opens ...
- 21:31 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1189 (New): ref command does not work in server console
- Tried the ref command in server console and get no feedback at all. Tried ref pause with the same result.
- 22:03 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1183: broken nextmap command in gametype 4
- nextmap responds
"nextmap" is: "map_restart 0" default:""
simple workaround: set nextmap "timelimit 0.000001"
- 21:47 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1183 (New): broken nextmap command in gametype 4
- If the server is in campaign mode and the nextmap command is executed (vstr nextmap/same if nextmap is executed via w...
- 21:42 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1182 (Can't reproduce): setl seems to be broken
- In my config i got:
bq. setl g_gametype 2
setl g_friendlyFire 1
If i try to change g_friendlyFire via console ...
- 15:54 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1151: Let class command check for restricted classes & weapons
- maybe make achievements green and if unavail red.
- 12:37 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1126: b_stickycharge from ETPro
- Can't "we" not just take code from EtPub?
- 09:36 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1133: Add class selector in UI
- The menu is nice, but having it able to bind it to a key via the menu is much more comftable.
Maybe it could add a...
- 09:30 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1157 (Fixed): Show unused keys for binds
- A command or a status window to show all availible/unused/unbound keys for binding functions.
If i'm right there are...
Also available in: Atom