- Registered on: 25.03.2013
- Last connection: 22.02.2019
Reported issues: 163
- 17:56 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1207 (Invalid): Make spread consistent with map surface
- This either is invalid, or has been fixed a long time ago.
See `Adjust aimspreadscale each PmoveSingle` in 2.71 chan...
- 19:09 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1207 (Can't reproduce): Make spread consistent with map surface
- I actually cannot reproduce this issue. I'm playing with a crosshair that displays spread (by changing size), and I c...
- 18:45 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1209 (New): Region hits don't take non headshot weapon into account
- Beside the hitboxes, there is an internal system that tracks hit on model regions (by creating temp entities).
- 17:22 ET: Legacy Development Revision f7304b81: misc: fixed hitregion subimages cutting
- 13:26 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1208 (New): Not possible to crawl close to wall and objects
- It's not possible to crawl close to objects or walls, unlike vanilla. It is still possible to get close by crawling s...
- 20:49 ET: Legacy Development Revision 74b6bb19: cgame: display region hits as percentage
- 20:49 ET: Legacy Development Revision f8fcf336: cgame: fixed hitregion infographics overlap
- 16:57 ET: Legacy Development Bug #884: VM_create on cgame failed
- The very basic requirement is to learn to read. If that isn't done, then there is no business in running Linux - ever...
- 17:02 ET: Legacy Development Bug #884: VM_create on cgame failed
- 1/ Not really, because it's a generic error that can have multiple causes. It's not specifically tied to the 64 bit c...
- 17:59 ET: Legacy Development Feature #912: Add throwing knives
- Can we agree to never implement this feature in Legacy mod? That'd be more for a "fun" fork.
Also available in: Atom