- Registered on: 04.10.2013
- Last connection: 22.07.2019
Reported issues: 83
- 17:25 ET: Legacy Development Revision 13c52dfe: misc: updated logo, refs #1259
- 13:38 ET: Legacy Development Task #1322 (Fixed): Increase r_displayrefresh limit
- There currently is a limit of 200 for r_displayrefresh which doesn't make much sense for 240hz monitors.
- 22:07 ET: Legacy Development Task #1317 (Fixed): Troops per spawn point out of bounds
- "i have noticed little issue with command map, the decoration border overlapping spawn slots text" -ryven (Discord; s...
- 23:58 ET: Legacy Development Bug #732: Referee can't put players in spec team in maxlives mode once lives are out
- That's what I'm suggesting, yes. Casual environment still has the freedom, just like in all other game modes. Competi...
- 12:39 ET: Legacy Development Bug #732: Referee can't put players in spec team in maxlives mode once lives are out
- I feel like in a casual environment you wouldn't need to force people to stay in the team. However, in a competitive ...
- 10:54 ET: Legacy Development Installation / Running ET:L: RE: Fail to connect to silent servers on macos Mojave
- There is nothing we can do. The silent mod team needs to publish macOS binaries themselves.
- 09:11 ET: Legacy Development Task #1307 (New): Pre-cache additional common sounds
- From Ensiform in Discord:
it seems that sound/world/build.wav is not pre-cached early and possibly some others that ...
- 17:56 ET: Legacy Development Task #1290: Replace current weapon icons for cg_simpleItems
- I'd say that's a very good idea!
- 09:27 ET: Legacy Development Task #1290: Replace current weapon icons for cg_simpleItems
- Then option two is the best way I guess. A little of both worlds.
- 12:49 ET: Legacy Development Task #1290: Replace current weapon icons for cg_simpleItems
- Is it possible to only display those items that the player can actually pick up?
So that a Medic doesn't see the FG4...
Also available in: Atom