- Registered on: 11.01.2014
- Last connection: 29.08.2016
Reported issues: 1
- 19:14 ET: Legacy Development Bug #825: Mac OS X, ET:L crashes when killed on other mods
- Spyhawk wrote:
> This Mac OS X issue seems to still happens for some people. Reopening.
Are there recent crash ...
- 18:30 ET: Legacy Development Bug #825: Mac OS X, ET:L crashes when killed on other mods
- Spyhawk wrote:
> @swillits: Can you also confirm that it works for you?
Sorry, I was going to do that this weeken...
- 23:53 ET: Legacy Development Revision 534f0351: misc: updated OS X build settings
- 22:33 ET: Legacy Development Bug #412: ^ symbol issues
- Ok, ignore my previous message. I had an old build without spyhawk's recent changes ref'd by 502.
I've reverted so...
- 22:28 ET: Legacy Development Revision 6dbb577a: misc: fixed a param type declaration mismatch.
- 22:22 ET: Legacy Development Revision 0e4504a8: client: fixes color code issues introduced recently, refs #412, #502
- 18:58 ET: Legacy Development Bug #412: ^ symbol issues
- > Unfortunately, the current code doesn't allow to use '^' as a displayed character (as reported by Saukko) and thus ...
- 16:59 ET: Legacy Development Bug #412: ^ symbol issues
- There's nothing to fix "for real." There were obvious bugs which caused multiple lines to render on one, and I fixed ...
- 17:49 ET: Legacy Development Bug #412: ^ symbol issues
- In a sane world, "^x" (where x is not "^") would be a color code, and "^^" would simply escape to a single literal "^...
- 23:35 ET: Legacy Development Task #43: Test the code with valgrind/enable memory debug macros - find memory leaks
- (Keeping in mind I don't have a great depth of experience with the custom allocation in Q3 etc…)
Because the engin...
Also available in: Atom