- Registered on: 12.01.2014
- Last connection: 15.09.2014
Reported issues: 4
- 10:34 ET: Legacy Development Revision 885f52cd: client: Make s_info command display channels instead of stereo
- channels-1 was displayed as '# stereo', affectively a boolean for
mono or stereo. However '3 stereo' for quad surroun...
- 09:12 ET: Legacy Development Revision 250a66a2: qcommon: Fix not closing description.txt and fix path seperator 0
- length description.txt files were not closed.
- 10:37 ET: Legacy Development Revision d428aa5b: renderercommon: Fix shifting bits out of byte in tr_font.c
- Found using LLVM sanitizer. Reported by Dominic "lonkamikaze" Fandrey.
- 12:09 ET: Legacy Development Revision 5b72751f: server: Fix exploit to reset player by sending wrong serverId
- If client sends wrong serverId but is already active in the world
(CS_ACTIVE) don't resend initial gamestate for the ...
- 12:18 ET: Legacy Development Revision be83f49a: qcommon: Fix VMs forcing engine latch cvar to use latched value
- 23:39 ET: Legacy Development Revision 850f9c79: qcommon: Fix VMs being able to change CVAR_PROTECTED cvars
- VM could use Cvar_Register to set a protected cvar as user created and
was then able to use Cvar_Register with CVAR_R...
- 14:47 ET: Legacy Development Revision bbb68d3a: qcommon: Don't let VMs change engine latch cvars immediately
- If a VM increases sv_maxclients while a server is running the engine
will crash. The value should be latched until en...
- 16:27 ET: Legacy Development Revision 8d6e331f: sys: Fix reading crash log when log wraps around buffer
- 16:16 ET: Legacy Development Revision b5940d94: game: Don't start game entity loops at index 1, fix cvars which are
- changed during registration
- 17:57 ET: Legacy Development Revision 4fd85efb: cgame: Fix (unused) check for map restart in CG_TransitionSnapshot
Also available in: Atom