- Registered on: 05.07.2012
- Last connection: 24.08.2017
Reported issues: 33
- 15:56 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1056: Can't load ui_mp_x86.dll because of spaces/accents on user folder on windows 10
- Hey, could you move ETLegacy folder elsewhere and try to run the game with *+fs_homepath "X:\your\new\path\ETLegacy"*...
- 21:02 ET: Legacy Development Feature #812: Move q3fill fix server side
- I'm wondering why this cvar has an ugly name like this. It doesn't follow the camelCase convention.
For example, E...
- 13:18 ET: Legacy Development Task #992: add missing textures for existing shaders
- How about just cleaning up these shaders as adding extra textures will make all maps that use them incompatible with ...
- 00:57 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: Creating cities maps based on google maps?
- 18:18 ET: Legacy Development Bug #980: Medics and Field Ops don't receive XP for sharing supply to other medics or fieldops
- From my personal experience, players tend to supply each other no matter if they get XP for it or not. Obviously, I d...
- 11:25 ET: Legacy Development Bug #980: Medics and Field Ops don't receive XP for sharing supply to other medics or fieldops
- I don't think the vanilla behavior has much sense here. Also, it wouldn't be the end of the world if pros and cons of...
- 16:46 ET: Legacy Development Feature #932: Tighter interface with Lua admin suite
- This is a good idea Spyhawk.
- 13:38 ET: Legacy Development Installation / Running ET:L: RE: Modify ammo available at spawn for new player
- You should modify skill_lightweapons cvar so that players can get the higher level faster.
- 00:42 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: Advantage of ET:Legacy From Server Perspective?
- Built-in anti-DDoS, a few irritating bugs fixed (such as _Unpure client detected. Invalid .PK3 files referenced!_), f...
- 22:37 ET: Legacy Development Bug #936: ETL 2.75 crashes on OSX with other mods (NQ1.2.9)
- Could you also try some silEnT mod server?
Also available in: Atom