- Registered on: 06.11.2014
- Last connection: 13.04.2017
Reported issues: 2
- 21:17 ET: Legacy Development Other projects: RE: ETL's q3map2
- Kind of necroposting, but I wanted to say I started to work on etlegacy integration in q3map2,
See _pull request_ on...
- 20:34 ET: Legacy Development WolfRadiant: RE: Any news?
- Instead of _removing_ it, for sure I added it to that list since _ages_:
- 22:34 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: Compability with TrueCombat: CQB
- Spyhawk, you can use my "pimi":https://github.com/illwieckz/pimi tool to get the latest cqb (just do “@pimi.sh cqbtes...
- 12:15 ET: Legacy Development Bug #879 (Fixed): noclip spectators have a shadow
- Hi, I've just notified that spectators have a shadow when they are spectating using @noclip@.
- 13:28 ET: Legacy Development Bug #585: Make favorites work on 32/64bit
- Hi I attached some @favcache.dat@ examples and a diff.
To summarize, some quotes:...
- 23:34 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: Asking Splash Dammage to release a “WolfET package for third party engine...
- sounds bad :/
- Hi, currently Splash Dammage "distributes three Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory installers":http://www.splashdamage.com/...
- 10:37 ET: Legacy Development Installation / Running ET:L: RE: This mod only works on ETL servers?
- @Letterdief, if you can only play on the _legacy_ mods, perhaps it's because you are running the 64bit version of ET:...
- 01:54 ET: Legacy Development Bug #846 (Fixed): Player and follower shares the same XP points
- Hi, if you are spectating and follow someone, if you request the player list from the server, the server reports the ...
- 21:05 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: ETL_player
- Hi marze, :-)
> just for example ... not mix what I did with copyrighted material
All material is copyrighted b...
Also available in: Atom