- Registered on: 30.11.2014
- Last connection: 10.03.2019
Reported issues: 3
- 02:12 ET: Legacy Development Bug #507: Some MOD aren't caught
- Spyhawk wrote:
> Being curious, I've tested the proposed patch locally.
> While it seems to solve the missing MOD i...
- 17:31 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1211: Segfault on client linux x64 at startup (master branch)
- Guess for that precise segault (not related to other 64bit build issue):
the asm instruction that segfault is mova...
- 18:38 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1211: Segfault on client linux x64 at startup (master branch)
- IR4T4 wrote:
> This is issue is system dependant and was one of the reasons why our last release was delayed. See #1...
- 02:50 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1211 (New): Segfault on client linux x64 at startup (master branch)
- 15:51 ET: Legacy Development Bug #507: Some MOD aren't caught
- So i attached a patch on cg_snaphot.c that should work
unfortunately i have to ad a for loop so i dont know if it fi...
- 17:17 ET: Legacy Development Bug #507: Some MOD aren't caught
- I think it may come from the fact that this piece of code from cg_snapshot.c (TransitionSnapshot) L293
is not doing...
- 20:37 ET: Legacy Development Installation / Running ET:L: RE: Cannot compile from github.
using my system's lib32-curl worked for me, but i used "./easybuild.sh -systemlib" disabling all bundled de...
- 00:11 ET: Legacy Development Bug #708 (Fixed): Servers are listed several times.
- Sometimes when i change the Game Type filter, each server appears twice(or more) in the list.
I suspect ui/ui_main.c...
- 23:37 ET: Legacy Development Feature #692 (New): Add autocompletion for player names.
- Add auto-completion for connected players.
I suggest to let the priority to console commands or to bind auto-complet...
- 06:43 ET: Legacy Development Revision 28ece715: rendererGLES: swapped order of for comparisons, refs #688
Also available in: Atom