- Registered on: 03.03.2012
- Last connection: 16.02.2014
Reported issues: 7
- 16:00 ET: Legacy Development Bugs, features, tweaks: RE: G_FindConfigstringIndex: overflow
- Must not have been me. But i still don't know the reason behind why this is all happening.
Anyway, that gets me pa...
- Posting here to collect some info, because i think with this one i have the same problem as you guys.
I had this e...
- 20:47 ET: Legacy Development Bugs, features, tweaks: RE: Local and global accum overflows
- Reached the same conclusions:
- 19:10 ET: Legacy Development Bug #208: Server error after a few maps with "ERROR: info_limbo_camera cannot find target"
- I think i have the same problem as you guys with my codebase. Are there any news on this?
both a question and a bugfix.
First the bugfix:
First the definitions:
- 16:49 ET: Legacy Development Bugs, features, tweaks: RE: Client side Lua scripting
- From what i know, Lua is fairly fast as long as the interface to game code (client or server) is programmed in such a...
- 14:17 ET: Legacy Development Bug #208: Server error after a few maps with "ERROR: info_limbo_camera cannot find target"
- EDIT: hm weird, i first thought that by downgrading my gcc i would be able to circumvent all these fixes, but it seem...
- 04:24 ET: Legacy Development Feature #173: CamTrace3D Support
- Sounds really good to me.
I try to assist, since this is beyond my current skill-level. I would suggest to reuse m...
- 12:13 ET: Legacy Development Feature #173 (New): CamTrace3D Support
- HP: http://ct3d.twen.name/
Basically you create camera positions in ET via 0 key, then you input that into camtrac...
- 19:25 ET: Legacy Development Task #148: Replace Trackbase statistics with universal non-site specific code
- morsik wrote:
> This is not what i really meant.
I think i understood you at first place. I thought it would be rela...
Also available in: Atom