- Registered on: 28.02.2016
- Last connection: 06.07.2016
Reported issues: 0
- 01:16 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: Keeping XP for next time
I put the JSON.lua file in Program Files (x86)/Enemy Territory - Legacy/legacy
This caused the ZXpSav...
- 01:07 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: Keeping XP for next time
- Thank you everyone for your replies.
I have downloaded JSON.lua file and put it in the etmain folder (where the sc...
- 05:59 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: Creating custom campaigns
- Thank you very much for the pointers and references.
- 05:58 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: Keeping XP for next time
- Thanks very much for the help. I was hoping you could give me some pointers on how to set up.
I have downloaded a...
Is there a way to keep the XP for next time you play? Starting from zero every time is a bit annoying.
How can you create custom campaigns?
- 22:47 ET: Legacy Development Installation / Running ET:L: RE: How to setup a server?
- Thank you everyone for your help. My issue was the ports. I have a double NAT on my network so port forwarding was ...
- Hi everyone:
I want to setup a server. Can anyone please give me some pointers?
If I do a dedicated server hos...
Also available in: Atom