- Registered on: 25.10.2017
- Last connection: 27.11.2018
Reported issues: 6
- 14:46 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1124 (New): [UI] Disable use of cyrillic symbols in chat (for now)
- About to mention it on Discord but then I remembered we have a tracker! Okay so, simple idea like a temporary solutio...
- 17:09 ET: Legacy Development Task #1121 (New): [UI Strings] Minor typo in Language Selection options
- Under IR4T4's permission to open a ticket:
-Newest strings added to language selection screen have a typo in Swedi...
- 11:44 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1119: Skin/model issues on mods using custom material
- IR4T4 wrote:
> I've noticed models/skins have issues on UJE server with ETL while vanilla seems fine.
Like what? ...
- 11:15 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1113 (New): Legacy UI: Able to scroll Credits
- I am full of ideas in the UI department these past days. How about we have a scrolling option enabled on Credits page...
- 17:06 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1112 (New): Legacy UI, Limbo Menu: Text elements doesn't CenterPrint
- Issue concerns mostly Limbo Menu from what I could investigate on a local server (no bots yet...). Class Names and th...
- 16:55 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1111: Improve console language support
- IR4T4 wrote:
> In the end it's more a thingy about how we deal with messages we can't send to vanilla clients.
- 15:09 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1111: Improve console language support
- Jacker wrote:
> I already added this a few years ago, but it was removed as it caused issues with vanilla clients wh...
- 12:35 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1111 (New): Improve console language support
- Console can't print game messages in anything but English; whenever one is logged in there in different language, it ...
- 12:14 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1110 (New): UI Windows to expand for better text display
- In the current state, Legacy 2.76 has issue of scaling text in both menus and game, case shown in the attached pictur...
- 19:20 ET: Legacy Development Bugs, features, tweaks: RE: Multilanguage game client; progress so far?
- Yay was waiting this day to come. Man, I am cracking a cold beer open to cheer for you. You guys are fucking engineer...
Also available in: Atom