- Registered on: 25.10.2017
- Last connection: 20.04.2019
Reported issues: 7
- 12:54 ET: Legacy Development Task #1255 (Invalid): Custom content download location
- Recently I noticed I have low space on my primary drive. Bummer. That makes it a problem for ETL downloads going ther...
- 16:21 ET: Legacy Development Bugs, features, tweaks: RE: discord rich presence integration
- On top of that Discord has crazy amount of useless features now. Soon to turn into much a game store than a Teamspeak...
- 16:19 ET: Legacy Development General discussion: RE: ETL: 2.76 (The enemy is weakened!) - Release?
- Neither I can assume how much work goes in by only a handful of persons. The enemy is almost weakened, cheers for ano...
- 14:46 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1124 (New): [UI] Disable use of cyrillic symbols in chat (for now)
- About to mention it on Discord but then I remembered we have a tracker! Okay so, simple idea like a temporary solutio...
- 17:09 ET: Legacy Development Task #1121 (In Progress): [UI Strings] Minor typo in Language Selection options
- Under IR4T4's permission to open a ticket:
-Newest strings added to language selection screen have a typo in Swedi...
- 11:44 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1119: Skin/model issues on mods using custom material
- IR4T4 wrote:
> I've noticed models/skins have issues on UJE server with ETL while vanilla seems fine.
Like what? ...
- 11:15 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1113 (New): Legacy UI: Able to scroll Credits
- I am full of ideas in the UI department these past days. How about we have a scrolling option enabled on Credits page...
- 17:06 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1112 (New): Legacy UI, Limbo Menu: Text elements doesn't CenterPrint
- Issue concerns mostly Limbo Menu from what I could investigate on a local server (no bots yet...). Class Names and th...
- 16:55 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1111: Improve console language support
- IR4T4 wrote:
> In the end it's more a thingy about how we deal with messages we can't send to vanilla clients.
- 15:09 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1111: Improve console language support
- Jacker wrote:
> I already added this a few years ago, but it was removed as it caused issues with vanilla clients wh...
Also available in: Atom