- Registered on: 31.12.2018
- Last connection: 21.03.2019
Reported issues: 11
- 02:53 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1251 (New): Blurred and pixelated hud icons with low picmip
- Same issue as previously with rank icons, this time with new objective icons.
- 16:38 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1229 (Fixed): Disable invulnerability indicator when pressing TAB for enemy players
- Now the invulnerability indicator (a shield icon) is visible to enemy players, which makes it really easy to figure ...
- 16:55 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1215 (New): Implement cg_announcer and b_shovesounds CVARs
- Add option to disable/enable "Fight!", "Allies/Axis wins!" announcer sounds and shove sounds.
Respective cvars fr...
- 16:08 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1212 (New): Disable flying rifle grenade sound
- Remove very annoying sound of rifle grenade flying next to/towards a player.
Hatcher wrote on Discord (19.02.2019)...
- 01:04 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1168: Add instant gibbing with knife from behind wounded player
- I forgot to mention it in description, the gibbing should be done with 2 knife hits, exactly like shown in the link p...
- 18:14 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1198 (New): Add b_banners CVAR from etpro
- Not much to say. Just a cool option for public legacy servers to put some additional info for players.
- 18:11 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1197 (Fixed): Add "Highest damage (given)" award in the debriefing screen
- Just a useful and cool feature for (mainly) competition matches.
All important awards are there: most kills, most...
- 19:14 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1177: Make players' stats of 2nd round of stopwatch add up to stats of 1st round of stop...
- Well, I think that maybe that would be even better - after 1st round just print in the console statistics of 1st roun...
- 17:55 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1177 (New): Make players' stats of 2nd round of stopwatch add up to stats of 1st round o...
- Currently players' statistics (kills, deaths, damage given and received, etc. both /scores and when alt is pressed) r...
- 14:15 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1174 (New): Increase slightly the height of wounded player's hitbox
- Discussion between players resulted in the conclusion that currently the healing of wounded players is too hard, as p...
Also available in: Atom