- Registered on: 02.01.2013
- Last connection: 11.06.2019
Reported issues: 215
- 18:41 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1035: When compiling error in libs\curl\libcurl.lib
- This issue is still relevant in VS19. A possible fix or workaround (or whatever) is here:
- 17:25 ET: Legacy Development Bug #732: Not possible to put oneself as spec in maxlives once lives are out
- I tried a little fix and created a pull request for it. Just needs feedback.
- 22:07 ET: Legacy Development Revision 48e377ad: ui: changed high quality video to yes/no option
- 07:58 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1284: Wrong number of max lives shown during warmup
* Ensure that g_alliedmaxlives and g_axismaxlives work as well
* Check joining during a match
I did a lit...
- 12:17 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1284: Wrong number of max lives shown during warmup
- What I investigated now is that when you are originally spectator and join either team (Axis/Allies), it will show 5 ...
- 07:59 ET: Legacy Development Bug #729: Bad filter address: localhost when Max Lives enabled
- This happens only when g_enforcemaxlives is set to "1" and of course when max lives are enabled.
UPDATE: It indica...
- 22:52 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1284: Wrong number of max lives shown during warmup
- Just a reminder, if you set for example g_alliedMaxLives "1", it means that you have that one single life. The hat in...
- 16:22 ET: Legacy Development Revision 1f517754: game: prevent pushing spawn-protected players, refs #1295
- 15:38 ET: Legacy Development Bug #1301 (Fixed): Warmup ends immediately when enabling bots
- How to reproduce:
# Start a localhost game for example
# Enable bots from the menu (ESC->Bots) during warmup
- 14:10 ET: Legacy Development Feature #1295: Make spawn-protected players immune to pushing
- Changed this from bug to feature since the behaviour was intended to be able to push spawn-protected players.
Also available in: Atom